RightCoastPro Wrestling “Pay Back” Results from 10/18/14 – Newark, Delaware
• Anthony Bowens defeats Prince of Aesthetics Damian Gibbs
• In his last RCP Match Francis Kipland Stevens defeats 'The Latin Lover' Chachi w/ Chick Magnet Mozart Fontaine as the special guest referee
• The returning “Canada’s Proudest Son” Jason Leigh teamed with “Mercenary” Nicholas Sohlo and manager Sebastian Night to take on Aaron Stride & Guy and the team of Courageous Cruz and “The Dealmaker” Ruby Rubino.
• Joey Silver pulled of the upset of the night by defeating Bazooka Joe.
• Harry M. Baldwin defeats 'Tribal Warrior' Fallah
• 'The Dying Breed' King Mega & Stockade defeat the team of 'Amore Express' Jason Gotti & Alvin Alvarez.
• Chris The Show Steeler won the #1 Contenders match against Ryan "The Adrenaline" Rush, King Kaluha and Colton Quest.
• In a bizzare turn of events Chris Steeler was replaced by Aaron Stride to take on Heavyweight Sean Royal in the Heavyweight Championship Match. Royal held on for the win.
The festivities of the night started with a special fund raising effort by two RCP Super Fans. These two young ladies managed a 'Lemonade Stand' in the RCP Arena with all proceeds and donations going towards the Supporting Kidds foundation, a center for grieving kids and families. Great job girls and thank you for including us!
Although, Stride was not the winner of the 4-way #1 Contender match up earlier, newly appointed Assistant CEO, Clarke Kelly, signed Stride to the Championship match and left the winner of the 4-way, Chris Steeler, on the outside!
Quest, “Adrenaline” Ryan Rush, and Chris “The Show” Steeler were in a struggle that escalated aggressively into a chair match! Quest goes down again, this time smashed by a chair from Rush and then eliminated. Steeler and Rush then fight to the end where Steeler gets the win. At this point, Steeler is to advance to the Championship match. Clarke Kelly then announces that he’s gotten himself appointed as Assistant CEO and replaced Steeler with Stride just to spite his Co-CEO, Mister Crister!
“The Dying Breed” King Mega & “Outlaw” Stockade get the win over “Amore Express” Jason Gotti and Alvin Alvarez with another brutal beating.
These RCP super-heavyweights are not to be taken lightly!
Harry M. Baldwin surprisingly gets the pin over 400-pounder, “Tribal Warrior” Fallah.
- Fallah had complete control the entire match, throwing his “healthy” bananas in the face of Baldwin who earlier in the show tried to sabotage Fallah with a stack of pizza’s! The “too many carbs” plan was foiled as well as Baldwin’s plan for dominating this match! He may not be smart, but Baldwin knows to be a little quicker than a giant, and a 1-2-3 would win it. Could Baldwin be on a winning streak?
Joey Silver takes the win over Bazooka Joe!
- This was certainly a “PayBack” match from the brutal beating Bazooka Joe dealt to Silver earlier in the year. This match was no different in that Bazooka Joe was brutal and dominating the entire time. Silver saw a hint of an injury in Bazooka Joe’s knee and used it to his advantage. With a target on the knee, Silver was able to take Bazooka Joe down and get the pin when no one ever thought it could happen. Silver definitely got his “Payback”!
The huge 3 team tag match was packed with action. The returning “Canada’s Proudest Son” Jason Leigh teamed with “Mercenary” Nicholas Sohlo and manager Sebastian Night to take on Aaron Stride & Guy and the team of Courageous Cruz and “The Dealmaker” Ruby Rubino.
- Sohlo & Leigh took to beating down Cruz from the start; their feud was brutal and ended up outside the ring and eventually into the back. In the meantime, Stride and Guy took a commanding approach to dominating Rubino with Manager Josh Maddoxx helping/hindering from the outside. Even with his impressive suplex, black hole slam, and powerful comeback, Rubino couldn’t pull off the win once Stride and Guy double teamed him with a huge double face-plant for the win.
Francis Kipland Stevens gets the win over “Latin Lover” Chachi after a wrestling or a dancing competition (we’re not sure what it was!) that was officiated by “Chick Magnet” Mozart Fontaine.
Stevens then announces that this would be his last match with RightCoastPro as he is moving to the west coast. Spontaneous chants of well wishes and applause breaks out and the locker room joins ringside with a heartwarming farewell to our favorite nerd, Kip Stevens!
The show kicked off with an energetic, pure wrestling match-up between former partners, “Prince of Aesthetics” Damian Gibbs and Anthony “Vigilante” Bowens.
- This edge-of-the-seat matchup was a fast paced start to the evening where Bowens finally got his “PayBack” against Gibbs and former manager Clarke Kelly by winning the match. He beat his former partner (now dubbed Mary Poppins by the fans) and proved that he can stand on his own as a singles performer, no parasol needed!
Thanks as always to our Mascot Coastee & all the great fans who make these events special.
And where would we be without our photographer Jim Stiehl of Stiehl Photography.